- Program Units
- Average Completion Time
- 2 years
- Cost Per Unit
- Program Delivery Format
- 5:30-8:00 p.m., 2 nights per week
- WASC & ACBSP
- Mission Valley Regional Center
Partnerships are fundamental to business. So why settle for just a degree when you can develop career-long strategic partnerships through connections made in an innovative business program? At PLNU, we value more than the bottom line. In addition to quality, rigor and ethics, this includes a commitment to helping you realize and achieve your career goals.
Isn’t it time to advance your life and career? In just two short years, obtain an MBA from PLNU while still working full-time.
The PLNU Fermanian School of Business MBA offers several tracks: healthcare, sustainability, organizational leadership, and not-for-profit.
Admissions Requirements for MBA Program:
Please complete and submit all general graduate application materials. These materials can be found on the Application Process page, where you will also find the address to which you should send these materials.
Application Checklist and Program Eligibility:
- Please complete a personal essay that describes why you desire to participate in the PLNU MBA program and how this program will complement your future goals. Send your completed essay to the address found on the Application Process page.
- Submit your scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or proof of your successful completion of a post-baccalaureate professional certificate program or proof of your successful completion of a graduate degree program.
- Contact the program director to schedule an interview with the Director of Graduate Programs and/or a member of the Fermanian School of Business faculty to discuss your professional development goals and your planned course of graduate study.
- Evidence of your basic knowledge of common professional competencies (i.e. economics, finance, business math, and accounting). This can be accomplished through transcripts (from a regionally accredited university or college with a 3.0 GPA or better) or enrollment in Business Basics courses available through the Fermanian School of Business.
- Please submit your resume.
Applicants who do not meet the above standards but can demonstrate that they have an exceptionally rich experiential background and/or have demonstrated dramatic change in academic performance, may petition the Fermanian School of Business to review their status. The Fermanian School of Business will follow the exceptions policy as published in the current catalog.
Information and link to the MBA page